FHA-Mortgage-Lenders.com is dedicated to providing mortgage applicants with the most home loan options. The FHA mortgage loan can help current homeowners and First Time Home Buyers so they can Buy A Home with less than 3.5% down. Current homeowners can also FHA Refinance a current home mortgage up to 96.5% of the home’s value. Within this website, you can explore FHA, VA, Specialty Bank Statment Only Loan Programs including Bad Credit or No Credit that allow you to buy a home little or No Money Down. You can also learn about the FHA qualifications and requirements.
US MORTGAGE LENDERS – KEY HIGHLIGHTS
FHA/VA MORTGAGE LENDERS – 3.5% Down with a 580 fico. 100% VA financing with a 580 fico. FHA/VA Manual Approvals when you bank says NO! We say Yes! Purchase 3 years after Foreclosure, 2 years after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy. 12 months after a chapter 13 bankruptcy.
BANK STATEMENT ONLY MORTGAGE LENDERS –NO TAX RETURNS NEEDED! Use 12 or 24 months, business or personal bank statements. 90% max LTV, NO MI. FICO scores as low as 580. Multiple accounts allowed. USE UP TO 85% OF DEPOSITS WITH BUSINESS BANK STATEMENTS!
ONE YEAR INCOME VERIFICATION MORTGAGE LENDERS – Qualify income with just 1-year of recent W2 + YTD paystub OR self-employed 1-year tax return. Max LTV 80%.Must be in business for at least 2 years!
BAD CREDIT MORTGAGE LENDERS– Recent Foreclosure, Bankruptcy, and Short sale allowed. Mortgage lates ok. Min FICO 580.
RECENT CREDIT EVENT – Recent Foreclosure, Bankruptcy, and Short sale allowed. Mortgage lates ok. Min FICO 580.
FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS INFORMATION
FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS APPROVALS WITH MINIMAL DOWN PAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
- Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
- Gifts from family or FHA Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
- Sellers can credit the buyer’s up to 6% of sales price towards buyers costs and pre-paid.
- No reserves or future payments in account required.
- FHA regulated closing costs.
- Read more about buying a home with an FHA mortgage Bad Credit –No Credit – Investment –Second Home –Multi Family –
FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS MAKE QUALIFYING EASIER BECAUSE YOU CAN PURCHASE:
- 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy FHA mortgage Lender approvals!
- 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy FHA mortgage Lender approvals!
- 3 years after a Foreclosure FHA mortgage Lender approvals!
- No Credit Score FHA mortgage Lender approvals!
- 580 required for 96.5% financing or 3.5% down payment FHA mortgage Lender approvals.
- 500 required for 90% financing or 10% down payment FHA mortgage Lender approvals.
- Bad Credit with minimum 500 FICO credit score with 10% Down Payment FHA. For FHA mortgage applicants with credit scores between 500 and 579 must make down payments of at least 10% down!
- Read more about FHA Qualifying Qualification Summary – Manual Underwrite – Collections-Judgement’s – Bankruptcy or Foreclosure – Compensating Factors –