Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Waukeenah Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Waukeenah Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Waukeenah Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Waukeenah Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
WAUKEENAH FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Waukeenah FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
WAUKEENAH FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Waukeenah Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Waukeenah Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Waukeenah Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
WAUKEENAH FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Waukeenah Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Waukeenah Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Waukeenah Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Waukeenah Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN WAUKEENAH FLORIDA
WAUKEENAH FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Waukeenah is an unincorporated community in Jefferson County, Florida, United States. It is located near the intersection of US 27/State Road 20 and County Road 259.
WAUKEENAH FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Population in 2010: 272.
Males: 154 (56.9%)
Females: 118 (43.1%)
Median resident age: 39.1 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Estimated median household income in 2012: $39,189
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $19,288
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $98,742
Waukeenah FHA MORTGAGE / Waukeenah VA / Waukeenah Waukeenah FHA REFINANCE / Waukeenah NO CREDIT / Waukeenah BAD CREDIT / Waukeenah HARD MONEY / Waukeenah LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Waukeenah
Waukeenah was once a resting point for travelers using the Old St. Augustine road, which starts in St. Augustine and went to Pensacola, Florida. Waukeenah is located at 30°24’40?N 83°57’11?W (30.4111, -83.9531).