Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Wacissa Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Wacissa Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Wacissa Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Wacissa Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
WACISSA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Wacissa FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
WACISSA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Wacissa Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Wacissa Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Wacissa Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
WACISSA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Wacissa Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Wacissa Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Wacissa Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Wacissa Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN WACISSA FLORIDA
WACISSA FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Wacissa is a small unincorporated community in Jefferson County, Florida, United States of America. It is 3.86 sq. miles (9.9 km²) in size and shares its name with the Wacissa River, the headwaters of which are about one mile to the south.
WACISSA FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Population in July 2007: 4,302.
Males: 2,102 (48.9%)
Females: 2,200 (51.1%)
Median resident age: 39.4 years
Florida median age: 38.7 years
Zip code: 32344
Estimated median household income in 2012: $41,813 (it was $35,208 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $21,322 (it was $18,799 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $104,110 (it was $73,700 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $234,794; Detached houses: $318,680; Townhouses or other attached units: $154,683; Mobile homes: $140,181; Occupied boats, RVs, vans, etc.: $125,680
About the City of Wacissa
Wacissa is located in northwest Florida. Wacissa is part of Jefferson County. Wacissa has 4.20 square miles of land area and 0.02 square miles of water area. As of 2010, the total Wacissa population is 386. Wacissa median household income is $53,393 in 2008-2012. Wacissa median house value is $86,500 in 2008-2012. On average, the public school district that covers Wacissa is worse than the state average in quality. The Wacissa area code is 850.