Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Verdie Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Verdie Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Verdie Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Verdie Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
VERDIE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Verdie FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
VERDIE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Verdie Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Verdie Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Verdie Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
VERDIE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Verdie Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Verdie Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Verdie Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Verdie Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN VERDIE FLORIDA
VERDIE FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Verdie is an unincorporated community in Nassau County, Florida, United States. It is located on US 301, in the southwestern part of the county.
About the City of Verdie
Verdie is located at 30°26’06?N 81°55’17?W (30.435, -81.9214). The elevation of Verdie is 69 ft. above sea level. Verdie complies with Daylight Savings Time.