Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Valdez Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Valdez Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Valdez Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Valdez Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
VALDEZ FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Valdez FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
VALDEZ FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Valdez Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Valdez Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Valdez Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
VALDEZ FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Valdez Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Valdez Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Valdez Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Valdez Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN VALDEZ FLORIDA
VALDEZ FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Valdez is an unincorporated community located in southwest Volusia County, Florida, within the city limits of DeBary. Valdez is located along U.S. Highway 17-92 (Charles Richard Beall Blvd.) where it intersects with Barwick Road, just north of the St. Johns River.
About the City of Valdez
Valdez was named in honor of Antonio Valdez, the secretary of the Spanish navy in 1787, when the Spanish explored the area. He chose one of his protégés, Lt. Jose del Rio Cossa, to conduct an exploratory survey of Florida’s naval store resources.
In this survey, Cossa created an enormous map in which he renamed Lake George (now Lake Monroe) to Laguana Valdez. Although this name did not persist, pre-American land deeds referred to what is now Lake Monroe as Valdez.
In 1928, Florida Power & Light began constructing a power plant in Valdez on the north shore of the St. Johns river.