Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Sumatra Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Sumatra Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Sumatra Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Sumatra Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
SUMATRA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Sumatra FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
SUMATRA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Sumatra Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Sumatra Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Sumatra Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
SUMATRA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Sumatra Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Sumatra Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Sumatra Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Sumatra Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN SUMATRA FLORIDA
SUMATRA FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Sumatra is a small unincorporated community in Liberty County, Florida, United States of America. It is located on State Road 65. It is about 25 miles north of Eastpoint and about 35 miles south of Hosford.
SUMATRA FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Population in 2010: 148.
Males: 88 (60.0%)
Females: 60 (40.0%)
Median resident age: 39.3 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Estimated median household income in 2012: $37,344
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $15,750
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $69,675