Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading St. John Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping St. John Florida people become homeowners since 1934. St. John Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so St. John Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
ST. JOHN FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• St. John FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
ST. JOHN FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a St. John Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a St. John Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• St. John Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
ST. JOHN FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the St. John Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many St. John Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other St. John Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in St. John Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN ST. JOHN FLORIDA
ST. JOHN FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
ST. JOHN FLORIDA:
St.John is unincorporated communities in Gadsden County, Florida, United States. It is located near the intersection of Old Philadelphia Road and Old Bainbridge Road. Unlike some people think, the communities are not a part of the Mount Pleasant area.
St. John FHA MORTGAGE / St. John VA / St. John St. John FHA REFINANCE / St. John NO CREDIT / St. John BAD CREDIT / St. John HARD MONEY / St. John LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of St. John
It recently had a zip code change which split the community into two zip codes, however the community considers itself a part of Quincy. They are approximately 5 miles outside of the city limits of Quincy, Florida. St. John borders the city of Gretna and the Robertsville community borders the Georgia state line, Attapugus, Georgia, Faceville, Georgia and Chattahoochee, Florida.
These two communities are usually spoken of and thought of together although they are separate and distinct. St.John is known for its school, St.John’s elementary school, the St.John/Robertsville park, the St.John volunteer fire department and most recently the St.John Church of God in Christ,
The church has launched many Christian leaders over the years, such as Nicky Yarborough These achievements have made St.John Church of God In Christ #86 among the top 1000 black (African-American) churches. Other churches in the area include the St. John AME church. It is also known for the McCloud’s Assisted Living Facility, which was the oldest assisted living facility in Quincy,