Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading St. Augustine Beach Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping St. Augustine Beach Florida people become homeowners since 1934. St. Augustine Beach Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so St. Augustine Beach Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
ST. AUGUSTINE BEACH FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• St. Augustine Beach FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
ST. AUGUSTINE BEACH FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a St. Augustine Beach Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a St. Augustine Beach Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• St. Augustine Beach Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
ST. AUGUSTINE BEACH FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the St. Augustine Beach Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many St. Augustine Beach Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other St. Augustine Beach Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in St. Augustine Beach Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN ST. AUGUSTINE BEACH FLORIDA
ST. AUGUSTINE BEACH FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
ST. AUGUSTINE BEACH FLORIDA:
St. Augustine Beach is an upper-income coastal city in St. Johns County, Florida, United States. The population was 4,683 at the 2000 census. As of 2013, the population estimated by the U.S. Census Bureau is 6,592.
ST. AUGUSTINE BEACH FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 3,127 (47.4%)
Females: 3,465 (52.6%)
Median resident age: 45.9 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 32084.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $54,308 (it was $43,505 in 2000)
St. Augustine Beach: $54,308
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $38,629 (it was $27,905 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $262,112 (it was $151,700 in 2000)
St. Augustine Beach: $262,112
Mean prices in 2012: All housing units: $315,697; Detached houses: $357,766; Townhouses or other attached units: $241,343; In 2-unit structures: $189,333; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $285,949; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $152,636
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,094.
St. Augustine Beach FHA MORTGAGE / St. Augustine Beach VA / St. Augustine Beach St. Augustine Beach FHA REFINANCE / St. Augustine Beach NO CREDIT / St. Augustine Beach BAD CREDIT / St. Augustine Beach HARD MONEY / St. Augustine Beach LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of St. Augustine Beach
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 1.9 square miles (5.0 km²), all of it land.
There were 2,213 households out of which 18.8% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 46.6% were married couples living together, 7.8% had a female householder with no husband present, and 42.9% were non-families. 28.8% of all households were made up of individuals and 10.3% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.12 and the average family size was 2.57.
St. Augustine Beach is organized with a commission-manager form of government; voters elect a City Commission which consists of five members who serve four-year, staggered terms. The five members are elected equally as Commissioners then the Commissioners vote to appoint a member as Mayor and Vice-Mayor.