Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Shalimar Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Shalimar Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Shalimar Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Shalimar Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
SHALIMAR FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Shalimar FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
SHALIMAR FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Shalimar Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Shalimar Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Shalimar Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
SHALIMAR FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Shalimar Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Shalimar Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Shalimar Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Shalimar Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN SHALIMAR FLORIDA
SHALIMAR FLORIDA FHA APPROVED APPRIASERS LIST
Shalimar is a town in Okaloosa County, Florida, United States. The population was 718 at the 2000 census. As of 2004, the population recorded by the U.S. Census Bureau is 738. It is part of the Fort Walton Beach–Crestview–Destin Metropolitan Statistical Area.
SHALIMAR FLORIDA FHA APPRIASERS:
The following list of Shalimar Florida FHA mortgage appraisers has been assembled from the HUD.gov database. Visit the HUD website for the most current list of FHA mortgage appraisers in Shalimar Florida.
JAMES R WILTON
APPRAISAL SOURCE OF NW FL INC
Shalimar FHA MORTGAGE / Shalimar VA / Shalimar Shalimar FHA REFINANCE / Shalimar NO CREDIT / Shalimar BAD CREDIT / Shalimar HARD MONEY / Shalimar LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Shalimar
Originally an area called Port Dixie, the town “sprang up out of the woods” in 1943-1944 as a community of 160 houses to be used as housing for military officers by developer Clifford H. Meigs. During the Civil War [sic- First World War], 130 Germans operated a “dye” plant at Port Dixie, “actually an explosives factory and probably a submarine base as well.” Costly machinery was smashed when they fled and the records were thrown into Garnier’s Bayou.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 0.3 square miles (0.78 km2), all land.
There were 288 households out of which 31.9% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 64.6% were married couples living together, 5.6% had a female householder with no husband present, and 27.1% were non-families. 21.5% of all households were made up of individuals and 8.0% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.49 and the average family size was 2.94.