Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Ponce Inlet Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Ponce Inlet Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Ponce Inlet Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Ponce Inlet Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
PONCE INLET FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Ponce Inlet FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
PONCE INLET FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Ponce Inlet Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Ponce Inlet Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Ponce Inlet Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
PONCE INLET FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Ponce Inlet Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Ponce Inlet Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Ponce Inlet Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Ponce Inlet Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN PONCE INLET FLORIDA
PONCE INLET FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
PONCE INLET FLORIDA:
Ponce Inlet is a town in Volusia County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,032 at the 2010 census.
PONCE INLET FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 1,439 (46.8%)
Females: 1,636 (53.2%)
Median resident age: 60.8 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 32127.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $66,221 (it was $52,112 in 2000)
Ponce Inlet: $66,221
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $52,388 (it was $36,518 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $295,425 (it was $167,500 in 2000)
Ponce Inlet: $295,425
Mean prices in 2012: All housing units: $408,644; Detached houses: $461,902; Townhouses or other attached units: $214,432; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $354,312
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,282.
Ponce Inlet FHA MORTGAGE / Ponce Inlet VA / Ponce Inlet Ponce Inlet FHA REFINANCE / Ponce Inlet NO CREDIT / Ponce Inlet BAD CREDIT / Ponce Inlet HARD MONEY / Ponce Inlet LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Ponce Inlet
Completed in 1887, the Ponce de Leon Inlet Light Station was built when the area was known as Mosquito Inlet. After decades of restoration by the Ponce de Leon Inlet Lighthouse Preservation Association, it stands today as one of the best preserved, most complete light stations in the nation.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 14.7 square miles (38 km2). 4.3 square miles (11 km2) of it is land and 10.3 square miles (27 km2) of it (70.48%) is water.
There were 1,206 households out of which 11.9% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 65.9% were married couples living together, 5.1% had a female householder with no husband present, and 26.7% were non-families. 21.9% of all households were made up of individuals and 10.1% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.08 and the average family size was 2.38.