Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Palm River Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Palm River Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Palm River Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Palm River Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
PALM RIVER FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Palm River FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
PALM RIVER FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Palm River Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Palm River Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Palm River Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
PALM RIVER FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Palm River Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Palm River Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Palm River Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Palm River Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN PALM RIVER FLORIDA
PALM RIVER FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
PALM RIVER FLORIDA:
Palm River is an unincorporated community located in Hillsborough County, Florida. It shares its name with the Palm River, a waterway sided with trail. Palm River boundaries include McKay Bay to the west, Tampa city limits to the north, the Clair Mel to the east, and Progress Village to the south.
Palm River FHA MORTGAGE / Palm River VA / Palm River Palm River FHA REFINANCE / Palm River NO CREDIT / Palm River BAD CREDIT / Palm River HARD MONEY / Palm River LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Palm River
The community is combined with Clair Mel to form the census-designated place of Palm River-Clair Mel, thus no data was available separately. The community is served by a 33619 ZIP Code.
Palm River is located at 27.942 North, 82.397 West, or about 4 miles east-southeast of Tampa. The elevation of the community is 10 feet above sea level.