Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Old Town Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Old Town Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Old Town Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Old Town Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
OLD TOWN FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Old Town FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
OLD TOWN FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Old Town Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Old Town Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Old Town Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
OLD TOWN FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Old Town Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Old Town Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Old Town Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Old Town Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN OLD TOWN FLORIDA
OLD TOWN FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
OLD TOWN FLORIDA:
Old Town is an unincorporated community in Dixie County, Florida, United States. It is located at US 19-ALT 27-98 and State Road 349.
OLD TOWN FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
White Population: 7,476
Black Population: 87
Hispanic Population: 176
Asian Population: 14
Hawaiian Population: 1
Indian Population: 45
Other Population: 50
Male Population: 3,868
Female Population: 3,880
Avg House Value: $66,700
Avg Household Income: $24,131
Old Town FHA MORTGAGE / Old Town VA / Old Town Old Town FHA REFINANCE / Old Town NO CREDIT / Old Town BAD CREDIT / Old Town HARD MONEY / Old Town LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Old Town
Old Town is located at 29°36’04?N 82°58’55?W (29.6011, -82.9819), about 40 miles southwest of Gainesville and 12 miles northwest of Chiefland.
For health care, Old Town has a small urgent-care center; but in cases of true emergencies, patients are airlifted to Gainesville hospitals. Physical therapy and other rehabilitative services are available in Chiefland.