Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Okeelanta Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Okeelanta Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Okeelanta Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Okeelanta Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
OKEELANTA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Okeelanta FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
OKEELANTA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Okeelanta Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Okeelanta Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Okeelanta Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
OKEELANTA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Okeelanta Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Okeelanta Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Okeelanta Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Okeelanta Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN OKEELANTA FLORIDA
OKEELANTA FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Okeelanta is an unincorporated community in Palm Beach County, Florida, United States. It is located about 4 miles (7 km) south of South Bay on U.S. Route 27 at County Road 827.
Okeelanta FHA MORTGAGE / Okeelanta VA / Okeelanta Okeelanta FHA REFINANCE / Okeelanta NO CREDIT / Okeelanta BAD CREDIT / Okeelanta HARD MONEY / Okeelanta LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of OKEELANTA
Okeelanta was a planned community, started in 1913 by Thomas Will and ostensibly owned and operated under the business name Okeelanta Corporation. The name itself was derived from a combination of Okeechobee and Atlantic. It was meant to become a model example of how the Everglades could be made into successful farming land.
Despite many problems such as floods, freezes, wild animals and mosquitoes, by 1920 Okeelanta had 200 residents, a school and town hall. Irish potatoes, corn, beans, tomatoes, and eggplant were grown and shipped out. After surviving more problems through the 1920s, Okeelanta was flooded and destroyed by the 1928 Hurricane.
The Okeelanta Corporation still owns the land, and the sugar mill, located just southwest of this location is named Okeelanta. Okeelanta owns several patches of farmland in this area for farming sugar cane.