Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Ocean Ridge Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Ocean Ridge Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Ocean Ridge Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Ocean Ridge Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
OCEAN RIDGE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Ocean Ridge FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
OCEAN RIDGE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Ocean Ridge Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Ocean Ridge Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Ocean Ridge Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
OCEAN RIDGE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Ocean Ridge Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Ocean Ridge Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Ocean Ridge Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Ocean Ridge Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN OCEAN RIDGE FLORIDA
OCEAN RIDGE FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
OCEAN RIDGE FLORIDA:
Ocean Ridge is a town in Palm Beach County, Florida, United States. The population was 1,636 at the 2000 census. As of 2004, the population recorded by the U.S. Census Bureau is 1,702.
OCEAN RIDGE FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 893 (48.5%)
Females: 947 (51.5%)
Median resident age: 58.9 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 33435.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $74,972 (it was $70,625 in 2000)
Ocean Ridge: $74,972
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $74,517 (it was $76,088 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $574,949 (it was $335,500 in 2000)
Ocean Ridge: $574,949
Mean prices in 2012: All housing units: over $1,000,000; Detached houses: over $1,000,000; Townhouses or other attached units: $468,065; In 2-unit structures: $650,000; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $510,000; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $666,567
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,079.
Ocean Ridge FHA MORTGAGE / Ocean Ridge VA / Ocean Ridge Ocean Ridge FHA REFINANCE / Ocean Ridge NO CREDIT / Ocean Ridge BAD CREDIT / Ocean Ridge HARD MONEY / Ocean Ridge LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Ocean Ridge
Ocean Ridge was originally founded in 1931 as the Town of Boynton Beach, which was originally part of the Town of Boynton. Major Nathan S. Boynton toured the area in 1894, and established the Boynton Beach Hotel in 1897. The town of Boynton was incorporated in 1920. Due to disputes over beach area property taxes and the Town of Boynton’s rising debt load, twelve homes created the Town of Boynton Beach in 1931. But in 1937, the Town Commission called a special emergency meeting over changing Boynton Beach’s name, because mail was being missent to Daytona Beach due to the similarities in name.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 2.0 square miles (5.2 km2). 0.9 square miles (2.3 km2) of it is land and 1.1 square miles (2.8 km2) of it (57.00%) is water.
There were 875 households out of which 11.4% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 52.1% were married couples living together, 3.5% had a female householder with no husband present, and 43.5% were non-families. 37.5% of all households were made up of individuals and 17.6% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 1.87 and the average family size was 2.41.