Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Oakland Park Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Oakland Park Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Oakland Park Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Oakland Park Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
OAKLAND PARK FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Oakland Park FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
OAKLAND PARK FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Oakland Park Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Oakland Park Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Oakland Park Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
OAKLAND PARK FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Oakland Park Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Oakland Park Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Oakland Park Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Oakland Park Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN OAKLAND PARK FLORIDA
OAKLAND PARK FLORIDA FHA APPROVED APPRIASERS LIST
OAKLAND PARK FLORIDA:
Oakland Park, officially the City of Oakland Park, is a city in Broward County, Florida. As of the 2010 United States Census, the city’s population was 41,363, mainly due to annexation of North Andrews Gardens and Twin Lakes South. It is part of the Miami–Fort Lauderdale–Pompano Beach Metropolitan Statistical Area, which was home to 5,564,635 people at the 2010 census.
OAKLAND PARK FLORIDA FHA APPRIASERS:
The following list of Oakland Park Florida FHA mortgage appraisers has been assembled from the HUD.gov database. Visit the HUD website for the most current list of FHA mortgage appraisers in Oakland Park Florida.
BRUCE C MARTIN SR
MICHAEL S CIBENE
Oakland Park FHA MORTGAGE / Oakland Park VA / Oakland Park Oakland Park FHA REFINANCE / Oakland Park NO CREDIT / Oakland Park BAD CREDIT / Oakland Park HARD MONEY / Oakland Park LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Oakland Park
Originally named “Floranada” (a blend of Florida and Canada), the town was forced intobankruptcy after the hurricane of 1926. When the municipality reincorporated, residents chose to make it a city and voted for the name “Oakland Park.” The original boundaries went from the Atlantic ocean, west to what is now U.S. 441, and from the north fork of Middle River north to Cypress Creek Boulevard, but when the boundaries were reestablished, it was to approximately the west side of U.S. 1, west to Northeast 3rd Avenue and the north fork of Middle River north to what is now Prospect Road
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 8.1 square miles (21.1 km2). 7.5 square miles (19.3 km2) of it is land and 0.69 square miles (1.8 km2) of it (8.40%) is water.
As of 2010, there were 20,076 households out of which 12.8% were vacant. As of 2000, 24.5% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 32.3% were married couples living together, 13.3% had a female householder with no husband present, and 48.6% were non-families. 35.1% of all households were made up of individuals and 7.4% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.26 and the average family size was 3.00.