Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Mountain Lake Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Mountain Lake Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Mountain Lake Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Mountain Lake Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
MOUNTAIN LAKE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Mountain Lake FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
MOUNTAIN LAKE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Mountain Lake Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Mountain Lake Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Mountain Lake Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
MOUNTAIN LAKE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Mountain Lake Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Mountain Lake Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Mountain Lake Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Mountain Lake Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN MOUNTAIN LAKE FLORIDA
MOUNTAIN LAKE FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
MOUNTAIN LAKE FLORIDA:
Mountain Lake is a private community north of the City of Lake Wales, Florida, United States. It was founded in 1915. It contains a golf course designed in 1916 by Seth Raynor.
MOUNTAIN LAKE FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Mountain Lake: 72,313 people per square mile
Median rent in 2011:
Mountain Lake: $633
Zip codes: 33813.
This neighborhood: 40.3 years
Whole city: 39.4 years
This neighborhood: 46.7 years
Whole city: 44.8 years
Average household size:
Mountain Lake: 2.6 people
Percentage of family households:
Mountain Lake: 50.1%
Mountain Lake FHA MORTGAGE / Mountain Lake VA / Mountain Lake Mountain Lake FHA REFINANCE / Mountain Lake NO CREDIT / Mountain Lake BAD CREDIT / Mountain Lake HARD MONEY / Mountain Lake LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Mountain Lake
Mountain Lake is located in the ridge country of Central Florida, and was developed by Baltimorean Frederick Ruth. With proximity close to trains from the North which would bring residents down for ‘the season’, Ruth assembled 3500 acres and engaged Frederick Law Olmsted, Jr. to lay out 600 acres of the property for the residences and Seth Raynor to design the golf course.
This same trio also went on to design and develop Fishers Island in the 1920s. There are some notes in the archives at Mountain Lake that Ruth spoke to Donald Ross (who did nearby Lake Wales Country Club) prior to selecting Raynor, however Raynor was chosen and Mountain Lake became the first development of its kind.