Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Melbourne Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Melbourne Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Melbourne Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Melbourne Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
MELBOURNE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Melbourne FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
MELBOURNE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Melbourne Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Melbourne Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Melbourne Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
MELBOURNE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Melbourne Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Melbourne Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Melbourne Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Melbourne Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN MELBOURNE FLORIDA
MELBOURNE FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Melbourne is a city in Brevard County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census, the population was 76,068. The municipal area is the second largest by size and by population in the county. Melbourne is a principal city of the Palm Bay – Melbourne – Titusville, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
MELBOURNE FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 38,027 (49.1%)
Females: 39,481 (50.9%)
Median resident age: 44.5 years
Florida median age: 41.0 years
Zip codes: 32901, 32905, 32934, 32935, 32940, 32952.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $36,171 (it was $34,571 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $23,582 (it was $19,175 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $99,900 (it was $80,300 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2012: All housing units: $153,930; Detached houses: $164,388; Townhouses or other attached units: $128,401; In 2-unit structures: $145,058; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $153,960; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $95,169; Mobile homes: $38,252
Median gross rent in 2012: $772.
Melbourne FHA MORTGAGE / Melbourne VA / Melbourne Melbourne FHA REFINANCE / Melbourne NO CREDIT / Melbourne BAD CREDIT / Melbourne HARD MONEY / Melbourne LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Melbourne
Melbourne is located approximately 60 miles (97 km) southeast of Orlando on the Space Coast, along Interstate 95. It is approximately midway between Jacksonville and Miami. According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 39.6 square miles (102.5 km2), of which 33.9 square miles (87.7 km2) is land and 5.7 square miles (14.8 km2) (14.42%) is water.
The Florida Department of Environmental Protection has ordered the city to reduce pollution of the Indian River Lagoon, which it borders; about 80% of the city’s landmass drains in the direction of the lagoon. The city must reduce run-off by 44,000 pounds (20,000 kg) of nitrogen and 13,000 pounds (5,900 kg) of phosphorus. The city responded by banning the use of fertilizer before flood and storm warnings.
As of 2010, there were 38,955 households out of which 12.6% were vacant. As of 2000, 24.0% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 44.0% were married couples living together, 11.5% had a female householder with no husband present, and 40.7% were non-families. 32.9% of all households were made up of individuals and 13.3% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.22 and the average family size was 2.82.