Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Mabel Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Mabel Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Mabel Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Mabel Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
MABEL FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Mabel FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
MABEL FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Mabel Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Mabel Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Mabel Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
MABEL FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Mabel Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Mabel Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Mabel Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Mabel Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN MABEL FLORIDA
MABEL FLORIDA FHA APPROVED APPRIASERS LIST
Mabel is an unincorporated community in Central Sumter County, Florida. The postal codes are 33597, which is shared by Webster to the northwest and 33514, which is shared by Center Hill to the north.
MABEL FLORIDA FHA APPRIASERS:
The following list of Mabel Florida FHA mortgage appraisers has been assembled from the HUD.gov database. Visit the HUD website for the most current list of FHA mortgage appraisers in Mabel Florida.
CURTIS W SAMPSON
CURTIS W. SAMPSON
SCOTT D ULERY
About the City of Mabel
Mabel began in the late 1800s, receiving a Post Office in 1894. The town was named after the daughter of Postmaster J.P. Phelps. This was a small community of 40-50 people, with a sawmill that made bean hampers (wooden fruit baskets) and other wood products. There was also a packing house called “Maybell”. The sawmill and packing house closed as the residents slowly migrated to nearby Linden. The Post Office closed in 1918 and Mabel has remained a quiet spot on the map ever since.
Mabel is bordered by the Withlacoochee State Forest to the south, Linden to the west, Center Hill to the north, and Lake County to the east.
The main road through Mabel is State Road 50. Two abandoned railroad lines also run through Mabel. One was the Orange Belt Railway line that spans from Trilby in Pasco County to Sylvan Lake in Seminole County. The other was a Seaboard Air Line Railroad line that spans from Coleman to Auburndale in Polk County.