Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Longwood Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Longwood Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Longwood Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Longwood Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
LONGWOOD FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Longwood FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
LONGWOOD FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Longwood Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Longwood Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Longwood Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
LONGWOOD FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Longwood Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Longwood Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Longwood Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Longwood Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN LONGWOOD FLORIDA
LONGWOOD FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Longwood is a suburban city in Seminole County, Florida, USA. The population was 13,657 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Orlando–Kissimmee–Sanford, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
LONGWOOD FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 6,729 (48.7%)
Females: 7,093 (51.3%)
Median resident age: 42.0 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 32750.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $56,144 (it was $51,667 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $24,395 (it was $21,714 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $148,814 (it was $100,000 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $244,865; Detached houses: $250,619; Townhouses or other attached units: $192,670; In 2-unit structures: $249,806; Mobile homes: $363,451; Occupied boats, RVs, vans, etc.: $49,446
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,239.
Longwood FHA MORTGAGE / Longwood VA / Longwood Longwood FHA REFINANCE / Longwood NO CREDIT / Longwood BAD CREDIT / Longwood HARD MONEY / Longwood LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Longwood
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 5.6 square miles (15 km2). 5.3 square miles (14 km2) of it is land and 0.3 square miles (0.78 km2) of it (5.17%) is water.
As of the census] of 2010, there were 13,657 people and 5,244 households in the city. The population density was 2438.8 inhabitants per square mile (941.9/km²). There were 5,680 housing units at an average density of 1014.3 per square mile (391.7/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 74.10% White, 4.5% African American, 0.3% Native American, 3.3% Asian, 0.1%Pacific Islander, 0.3% from other races, and 1.6% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 15.8% of the population.
There were 5,244 households out of which 35.1% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 55.8% were married couples living together, 12.6% had a female householder with no husband present, and 26.8% were non-families. 19.5% of all households were made up of individuals and 8.2% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.68 and the average family size was 3.09.