FHA mortgage lenders provide FHA loans are fully insured through the Federal Housing Administration (FHA), a government organization. Leigh Acers FL FHA mortgage lenders offer benefits that include lower down payments lower closing costs, straight-forward mortgage terms, and easier credit qualification.
LEIGH ACERS FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
- Down payment only 3.5%of the purchase price.
- Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
- The seller can credit buyers up to 6%of sales price towards buyers costs.
- No reserves or future payments in account required.
- FHA regulated closing costs.
LEIGH ACERS FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Purchase a Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Purchase a Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
- FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
- Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
- Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
- No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
LEIGH ACERS FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING
- FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan program.
- Less than two years on the same job is OK!
- Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
- Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
“WHAT IS THE MINIMUM CREDIT SCORE FOR AN FHA MORTGAGE”?