Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Lake Worth Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Lake Worth Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Lake Worth Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Lake Worth Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
LAKE WORTH FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Lake Worth FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
LAKE WORTH FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Lake Worth Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Lake Worth Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Lake Worth Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
LAKE WORTH FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Lake Worth Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Lake Worth Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Lake Worth Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Lake Worth Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN LAKE WORTH FLORIDA
LAKE WORTH FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
LAKE WORTH FLORIDA:
Lake Worth is a city in Palm Beach County, Florida, United States, which takes its name from the body of water along its eastern border, originally called “Lake Worth,” and now generally known as the Lake Worth Lagoon. As of 2010, the population estimated by the U.S. Census Bureau was 34,910. The city is included in the Miami-Fort Lauderdale-Pompano Beach Metropolitan Area, which is home to approximately 5,563,857 people.
LAKE WORTH FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 19,826 (55.1%)
Females: 16,174 (44.9%)
Median resident age: 35.0 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 33460, 33480.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $35,761 (it was $30,034 in 2000)
Lake Worth: $35,761
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $17,779 (it was $15,517 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $120,687 (it was $75,300 in 2000)
Lake Worth: $120,687
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $231,326; Detached houses: $257,986; Townhouses or other attached units: $201,496; In 2-unit structures: $229,132; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $244,452; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $161,131; Mobile homes: $24,730; Occupied boats, RVs, vans, etc.: $12,833
Median gross rent in 2012: $930.
Lake Worth FHA MORTGAGE / Lake Worth VA / Lake Worth Lake Worth FHA REFINANCE / Lake Worth NO CREDIT / Lake Worth BAD CREDIT / Lake Worth HARD MONEY / Lake Worth LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Lake Worth
A native American tribe known as the Jaega were the earliest reported inhabitants of the section of the Florida Atlantic coast in the areas of Martin and Palm Beach Counties. Remains of shell mounds can be found near the Jupiter inlet, inland in what is now Boynton Beach and just south of the Boynton Inlet, indicating pre-Columbian Jaega habitation.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 6.46 square miles (17 km2). 5.64 square miles (15 km2) of it is land and 0.86 square miles (2 km2) of it (12.69%) is water.
There were 13,828 households out of which 26.0% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 36.9% were married couples living together, 11.5% had a female householder with no husband present, and 44.4% were non-families. 33.6% of all households were made up of individuals and 11.4% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.49 and the average family size was 3.19.