Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Lake Alfred Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Lake Alfred Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Lake Alfred Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Lake Alfred Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
LAKE ALFRED FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Lake Alfred FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
LAKE ALFRED FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Lake Alfred Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Lake Alfred Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Lake Alfred Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
LAKE ALFRED FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Lake Alfred Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Lake Alfred Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Lake Alfred Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Lake Alfred Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN LAKE ALFRED FLORIDA
LAKE ALFRED FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
LAKE ALFRED FLORIDA:
Lake Alfred is a city in Polk County, Florida, United States. The population was approximately 5,183 in 2013. It is part of the Lakeland–Winter Haven Metropolitan Statistical Area.
LAKE ALFRED FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 2,554 (49.3%)
Females: 2,629 (50.7%)
Median resident age: 38.4 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 33850.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $28,963 (it was $36,809 in 2000)
Lake Alfred: $28,963
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $14,181 (it was $18,008 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $84,243 (it was $73,400 in 2000)
Lake Alfred: $84,243
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $134,993; Detached houses: $148,294; Townhouses or other attached units: $147,421; In 2-unit structures: $92,665; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $129,731; Mobile homes: $66,372; Occupied boats, RVs, vans, etc.: $8,424
Median gross rent in 2012: $826.
Lake Alfred FHA MORTGAGE / Lake Alfred VA / Lake Alfred Lake Alfred FHA REFINANCE / Lake Alfred NO CREDIT / Lake Alfred BAD CREDIT / Lake Alfred HARD MONEY / Lake Alfred LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Lake Alfred
The area known as Lake Alfred was founded by snowbirds escaping the cold of Fargo, North Dakota. They at first named the settlement after their hometown, but the Post Office protested after a series of mix ups with the town of Largo. The town then became Chubb and laterBartow Junction because it lay at the junction of a road leading south into the county seatBartow. Finally, in 1913 it took the name Lake Alfred after Alfred Parslow, an early settler.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 8.6 square miles (22 km2). 4.9 square miles (13 km2) of it is land and 3.7 square miles (9.6 km2) of it (42.84%) is water.
There were 1,511 households out of which 32.0% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 55.0% were married couples living together, 14.7% had a female householder with no husband present, and 27.0% were non-families. 22.1% of all households were made up of individuals and 10.2% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.54 and the average family size was 2.98.