Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Hosford Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Hosford Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Hosford Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Hosford Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
HOSFORD FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Hosford FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
HOSFORD FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Hosford Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Hosford Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Hosford Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
HOSFORD FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Hosford Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Hosford Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Hosford Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Hosford Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN HOSFORD FLORIDA
HOSFORD FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Hosford is an unincorporated community in Liberty County, Florida. It is located at the junction of State Road 20 and State Road 65. Hosford has a post office with ZIP Code 32334. It has one school, Hosford Elementary School. Hosford is the site of a Georgia-Pacific paper mill.
HOSFORD FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 319 (49.2%)
Females: 331 (50.8%)
Median resident age: 35.3 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 32334.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $37,344
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $15,750
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $69,675
Median gross rent in 2012: $729.