Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Homeland Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Homeland Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Homeland Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Homeland Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
HOMELAND FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Homeland FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
HOMELAND FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Homeland Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Homeland Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Homeland Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
HOMELAND FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Homeland Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Homeland Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Homeland Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Homeland Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN HOMELAND FLORIDA
HOMELAND FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Homeland is an unincorporated community in Polk County, Florida, United States. The community features a post office, a general store, and Homeland Heritage Park historical park. It is part of the Lakeland–Winter Haven Metropolitan Statistical Area.
HOMELAND FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Population (2013) 405
People per square mile 969
Household income $34,148
Income per capita $11,668
Male/Female ratio 0.94:1
Males 18-39 years 24.5%
Females 18-39 years 30.6%
Married (15yrs and older) 59.5%
Have children (under 18yrs) 55.4%
Homeland FHA MORTGAGE / Homeland VA / Homeland Homeland FHA REFINANCE / Homeland NO CREDIT / Homeland BAD CREDIT / Homeland HARD MONEY / Homeland LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Homeland
The history of Homeland predates the American Civil War. At one time, Peace Creek and Fort Meade were the two largest cities in Polk County. Homeland was a stop midway in between the two cities, and gradually began to attract settlers. The original settlement was called Bethel, but the name was changed to Homeland at some point in time.
A school and several churches were built in the area. The school was closed down in 1956 as Homeland became eclipsed by its neighbor to the north, Bartow. Today it is part of Homeland Heritage Park, an educational park for elementary school children of Polk County to learn about the history of Polk County.