Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Holden Heights Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Holden Heights Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Holden Heights Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Holden Heights Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
HOLDEN HEIGHTS FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Holden Heights FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
HOLDEN HEIGHTS FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Holden Heights Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Holden Heights Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Holden Heights Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
HOLDEN HEIGHTS FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Holden Heights Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Holden Heights Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Holden Heights Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Holden Heights Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN HOLDEN HEIGHTS FLORIDA
HOLDEN HEIGHTS FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
HOLDEN HEIGHTS FLORIDA:
Holden Heights is a census-designated place and unincorporated area in Orange County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,679 at the 2010 census. The ZIP code serving the CDP is 32839. It is part of the Orlando–Kissimmee Metropolitan Statistical Area.
HOLDEN HEIGHTS FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 2,020 (54.9%)
Females: 1,659 (45.1%)
Median resident age: 45.0 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 32805.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $48,545 (it was $46,950 in 2000)
Holden Heights: $48,545
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $23,567 (it was $20,761 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $158,769 (it was $102,500 in 2000)
Holden Heights: $158,769
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $317,334; Detached houses: $311,529; Townhouses or other attached units: $650,972
Median gross rent in 2012: $970.
Holden Heights FHA MORTGAGE / Holden Heights VA / Holden Heights Holden Heights FHA REFINANCE / Holden Heights NO CREDIT / Holden Heights BAD CREDIT / Holden Heights HARD MONEY / Holden Heights LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Holden Heights
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 1.5 square miles (3.8 km2), of which 1.0 square mile (2.7 km2) is land and 0.39 square miles (1.0 km2) (26.79%) is water. The elevation of the CDP is 100 feet (30 m) above sea level.
As of the census of 2000, there were 3,856 people, 1,391 households, and 950 families residing in the CDP. The population density was 1,172.3/km² (3,030.0/mi²). There were 1,631 housing units at an average density of 495.9/km² (1,281.6/mi²). The racial makeup of the CDP was 72.77% White, 17.27% African American, 0.31% Native American, 2.62% Asian, 0.18%Pacific Islander, 4.02% from other races, and 2.83% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 14.68% of the population.
There were 1,391 households out of which 26.8% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 49.7% were married couples living together, 12.9% had a female householder with no husband present, and 31.7% were non-families. 20.9% of all households were made up of individuals and 6.1% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.55 and the average family size was 2.91.