Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Greenbriar Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Greenbriar Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Greenbriar Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Greenbriar Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
GREENBRIAR FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Greenbriar FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
GREENBRIAR FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Greenbriar Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Greenbriar Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Greenbriar Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
GREENBRIAR FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Greenbriar Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Greenbriar Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Greenbriar Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Greenbriar Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
GREENBRIAR FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Greenbriar is an unincorporated community and census-designated place (CDP) in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 2,502 at the 2010 census
GREENBRIAR FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 1,256 (50.2%)
Females: 1,246 (49.8%)
Median resident age: 45.9 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Estimated median household income in 2012: $54,986
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $27,398
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $164,900
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,111.
Greenbriar FHA MORTGAGE / Greenbriar VA / Greenbriar Greenbriar FHA REFINANCE / Greenbriar NO CREDIT / Greenbriar BAD CREDIT / Greenbriar HARD MONEY / Greenbriar LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Greenbriar
Greenbriar is located at 28°0’40?N 82°45’9?W (28.0113, -82.7527). It is bordered by the city of Dunedin to the north and west, the city of Clearwater to the east, and by unincorporated Pinellas County land to the south.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 0.62 square miles (1.6 km2). 0.58 square miles (1.5 km2) of it is land and 0.04 square miles (0.1 km2) of it (5.82%) is water.