- 3.5% Lowest Down payment Option!
- Home Sellers are allowed to pay up to 6% of your closing costs.
- Higher debt-to-income ratios allowed up to 56%.
- Down payment can be a gift from a family member.
- FHA Mortgage insurance is required for the life of the loan.
- Non-occupying FHA co-borrowers are allowed.
- Student loan payments are factored into debt-to-income ratios, unlike conventional loans.
- The interest rate offered is typically lower than those offered on conventional mortgages.
An FHA mortgage loan is a Florida mortgage insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA). FHA is the world’s largest insurer of residential Florida mortgages, insuring tens of millions of Florida mortgages since 1934. Because FHA loans are self insured, Florida FHA mortgage lenders can offer financing options that otherwise would not be available.
FHA mortgage loans are a good option for first-time Florida FHA mortgage applicants because its one of the easiest mortgages to qualify for because they require a low down payment, and you can have less-than-perfect credit.
If you cannot afford a higher down payment, have a low credit score, or cannot be approved on a conventional loan due to past credit, you should look into whether an FHA loan is the best option for you.
FHA loans offer a wealth of benefits for many home buyers. If you are considering using an FHA loan to buy a home, start by clicking below to get pre-approved today.
KEY POINTS TO THIS Jacksonville Florida FHA MORTGAGE PROGRAM
JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
- Down payment only 3.5%of the purchase price.
- Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
- Seller can credit buyers up to 6%of sales price towards buyers costs.
- No reserves or future payments in account required.
- FHA regulated closing costs.
JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Purchase a Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Purchase a Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
- FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
- Minimum FICO credit score of 580required for96.5%financing.
- Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
- No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING
- FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
- Less than two years on the same job is OK!
- Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
- Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE BULLETS:
- JACKSONVILLE FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY & EASY TO AFFORD- The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) insures FHA mortgage loans against default as a way to help first-time home buyers, as well as lower and middle-income citizens. Unlike traditional mortgages, FHA loans require lower down payments and easier credit requirements to secure a loan. In fact, FHA mortgages now make up nearly a third of all new purchase mortgages in America. Get Started Now!
- JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA BAD CREDIT FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS? -That is Not a Problem- Florida Mortgage Lenders.com is ready to help all Florida residents in all saturation with their next Florida home purchase! Whether you’re looking for a turn-key property, hoping to refinance your current Florida home, or purchase a fixer-upper, Florida Mortgage Lenders.com can help you secure an FHA mortgage loan in the in every city and county in Florida. With an FHA mortgage loan, you can buy a property with little money down, or cash out using equity in your current home. Don’t hesitate – give us a call today to find the right FHA mortgage programs for your situation. Ready to apply now? Click the button at the bottom of the page. Our Florida specialists look forward to helping you secure your new home!
- JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS- For the last 10 years, Florida Mortgage Lenders.com has served Florida as one of the top Florida FHA Mortgage Lenders. We’ve helped residents secure Florida FHA loans in every city and county in Florida. Buying or refinancing a home can be tricky, but we are here to help. Imagine a streamlined, stress-free Florida mortgage approval process: that’s what you get when you apply for a mortgage with us! We take pride in taking care of our clients for life.
- JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE REQUIREMENTS AND BENEFITS- Florida FHA Mortgages are only available for a borrower’s Primary Residence. You cannot
- JACKSONVILLE FHA MORTGAGE FOR HOME BUYERS The fact is, there are a wide range of FHA home loans available to qualified Florida mortgage applicants. And the real truth is, these programs are based on a common sense approach to lending and approval is not heavily based on your credit score. Many people find this very difficult to believe, but it is in fact dictated by HUD guidelines that credit scores cannot be considered during underwriting, only credit quality instead. This gives consumers who might not otherwise have the ability to secure a low fixed interest rate mortgage ample opportunity to qualify. It is one of the biggest benefits that many FHA mortgage loans offer to people just like you.
- JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA FHA STREAMLINE REFINANCE– With the FHA streamline mortgage program, so long as your mortgage payments have been on time for the prior 12 months, you can inexpensively take advantage of any improvements in market interest Rates. Even if you had a “payment” bump in the road, you can still possibly qualify for a FHA streamline mortgage refinance with the right circumstances!
- ABOUT FLORIDA-MORTGAGE-LENDERS.COM has no affiliation with the government, including HUD or the FHA. In addition, our program is not pre-approved by the government or your lender. Your lender may not necessarily change your loan based on your acceptance of our offers.
- JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA HOMEBUYERS APPLY FOR A FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE NOW!! Florida Mortgage requirements are always changing, and Florida homebuyers can count on Florida Mortgage Lenders.com to provide up-to-date information support. In addition, we are one of Florida most active and experienced Florida mortgage lenders. With so many options out there, our job is to help you make the best decision for you. We make the FHA application process easy to understand and are always here to answer questions. Our website is also packed with information for you to browse. Our secure mortgage application is available online when you’re ready to apply for a mortgage and we will even call you to start the process.