Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Fern Crest Village Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Fern Crest Village Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Fern Crest Village Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Fern Crest Village Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
FERN CREST VILLAGE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Fern Crest Village FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
FERN CREST VILLAGE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Fern Crest Village Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Fern Crest Village Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Fern Crest Village Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
FERN CREST VILLAGE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Fern Crest Village Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Fern Crest Village Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Fern Crest Village Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Fern Crest Village Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN FERN CREST VILLAGE FLORIDA
FERN CREST VILLAGE FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
FERN CREST VILLAGE FLORIDA:
Fern Crest Village is an unincorporated community in Broward County, Florida, United States. It is located near the intersection of I-595 and the Turnpike.
FERN CREST VILLAGE FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Area: 1.218 square miles
Fern Crest Village: 938 people per square mile
Fort Lauderdale: 5,311 people per square mile
Median household income in 2011:
Fern Crest Village: $40,996
Fort Lauderdale: $46,145
Median rent in 2011:
Fern Crest Village: $1,337
Fort Lauderdale: $856
Zip codes: 33314, 33317.
This neighborhood: 32.3 years
Whole city: 44.1 years
This neighborhood: 29.8 years
Whole city: 42.3 years
Average household size:
Fern Crest Village: 2.7 people
Fort Lauderdale: 2.2 people
Percentage of family households:
Fern Crest Village: 56.1%
Fort Lauderdale: 29.9%
Fern Crest Village FHA MORTGAGE / Fern Crest Village VA / Fern Crest Village Fern Crest Village FHA REFINANCE / Fern Crest Village NO CREDIT / Fern Crest Village BAD CREDIT / Fern Crest Village HARD MONEY / Fern Crest Village LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS