Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Feather Sound Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Feather Sound Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Feather Sound Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Feather Sound Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
FEATHER SOUND FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Feather Sound FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
FEATHER SOUND FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Feather Sound Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Feather Sound Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Feather Sound Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
FEATHER SOUND FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Feather Sound Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Feather Sound Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Feather Sound Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Feather Sound Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN FEATHER SOUND FLORIDA
FEATHER SOUND FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
FEATHER SOUND FLORIDA:
Feather Sound is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,420 at the 2010 census. It includes the St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport.
FEATHER SOUND FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 1,629 (47.7%)
Females: 1,791 (52.3%)
Median resident age: 42.5 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 33762.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $73,857 (it was $71,310 in 2000)
Feather Sound: $73,857
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $48,755 (it was $49,717 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $256,066 (it was $171,300 in 2000)
Feather Sound: $256,066
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $307,463; Detached houses: $372,944; Townhouses or other attached units: $258,459; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $236,341; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $150,966
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,105.
Feather Sound FHA MORTGAGE / Feather Sound VA / Feather Sound Feather Sound FHA REFINANCE / Feather Sound NO CREDIT / Feather Sound BAD CREDIT / Feather Sound HARD MONEY / Feather Sound LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Feather Sound
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 3.6 square miles (9.3 km2). 3.0 square miles (7.8 km2) of it is land, and 0.58 square miles (1.5 km2) of it (16.32%) is water.
There were 1,909 households out of which 15.6% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 42.9% were married couples living together, 4.5% had a female householder with no husband present, and 50.6% were non-families. 40.1% of all households were made up of individuals and 4.1% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 1.88 and the average family size was 2.54.
The median income for a household in the CDP was $71,310, and the median income for a family was $92,181. Males had a median income of $55,167 versus $40,781 for females. The per capita income for the CDP was $49,717. About 0.8% of families and 2.2% of the population were below the poverty line, including none of those under age 18 and 5.3% of those age 65 or over.