Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Fairview Shores Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Fairview Shores Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Fairview Shores Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Fairview Shores Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
FAIRVIEW SHORES FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Fairview Shores FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
FAIRVIEW SHORES FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Fairview Shores Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Fairview Shores Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Fairview Shores Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
FAIRVIEW SHORES FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Fairview Shores Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Fairview Shores Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Fairview Shores Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Fairview Shores Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN FAIRVIEW SHORES FLORIDA
FAIRVIEW SHORES FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
FAIRVIEW SHORES FLORIDA:
Fairview Shores is a census-designated place and an unincorporated area in Orange County, Florida, United States. The population was 10,239 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Orlando–Kissimmee–Sanford, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
FAIRVIEW SHORES FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 4,942 (48.3%)
Females: 5,297 (51.7%)
Median resident age: 39.0 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 32789, 32804.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $36,802 (it was $35,399 in 2000)
Fairview Shores: $36,802
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $22,301 (it was $19,918 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $125,544 (it was $89,900 in 2000)
Fairview Shores: $125,544
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $261,918; Detached houses: $268,297; Townhouses or other attached units: $330,619; In 2-unit structures: $272,950; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $150,656; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $162,749; Mobile homes: $38,630; Occupied boats, RVs, vans, etc.: $11,589
Median gross rent in 2012: $977.
Fairview Shores FHA MORTGAGE / Fairview Shores VA / Fairview Shores Fairview Shores FHA REFINANCE / Fairview Shores NO CREDIT / Fairview Shores BAD CREDIT / Fairview Shores HARD MONEY / Fairview Shores LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Fairview Shores
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 3.6 square miles (9.3 km2), of which 3.1 square miles (7.9 km2) is land and 0.54 square miles (1.4 km2) (15.18%) is water.
As of the census of 2000, there were 13,898 people, 5,879 households, and 3,333 families residing in the CDP. The population density was 1,372.4/km² (3,550.8/mi²). There were 6,326 housing units at an average density of 624.7/km² (1,616.3/mi²). The racial makeup of the CDP was 78.09% White, 13.28% African American, 0.36% Native American, 2.72% Asian, 0.11%Pacific Islander, 3.14% from other races, and 2.30% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latinoof any race were 9.43% of the population.
There were 5,879 households out of which 26.7% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 37.1% were married couples living together, 14.6% had a female householder with no husband present, and 43.3% were non-families. 31.6% of all households were made up of individuals and 11.2% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.33 and the average family size was 2.97.