Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Dupont Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Dupont Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Dupont Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Dupont Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
DUPONT FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Dupont FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
DUPONT FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Dupont Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Dupont Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Dupont Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
DUPONT FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Dupont Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Dupont Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Dupont Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Dupont Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN DUPONT FLORIDA
DUPONT FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Dupont is an unincorporated community in Flagler County, Florida, United States. It is located at the intersection of Dupont Road and US 1southeast of Bunnell. The community is part of the Deltona–Daytona Beach–Ormond Beach, FL metropolitan statistical area.
About the City of Dupont
DuPont, located in southern Pierce County near Steilacoom, flourished as a company town from 1906 to 1976 with the singular purpose of producing dynamite. Because of the volatile nature of the town’s product, safety became an important feature of every aspect of life, from the prohibition against drinking to maintaining grazing animals to control grass. The village is listed on the National Register of Historic Places as the only former company town in the state with most of the houses remaining as they were. The village of Dupont, now known as the “old downtown” of the city, is today adjacent to Northwest Landing, a new housing development built on former dynamite production land and later annexed to DuPont.