Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Courtenay Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Courtenay Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Courtenay Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Courtenay Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
COURTENAY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Courtenay FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
COURTENAY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Courtenay Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Courtenay Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Courtenay Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
COURTENAY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Courtenay Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Courtenay Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Courtenay Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Courtenay Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN COURTENAY FLORIDA
COURTENAY FLORIDA FHA APPROVED APPRIASERS LIST
Courtenay an unincorporated community on Merritt Island in Brevard County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Palm Bay–Melbourne–Titusville Metropolitan Statistical Area. Courtenay was settled in the 1870s and 1880s by people from Charleston, South Carolina, and was named for William Ashmead Courtenay, a native of Charleston, Confederate veteran and Charleston businessman who later served two terms as Mayor of Charleston
COURTENAY FLORIDA FHA APPRIASERS:
The following list of Courtenay Florida FHA mortgage appraisers has been assembled from the HUD.gov database. Visit the HUD website for the most current list of FHA mortgage appraisers in Courtenay Florida.
TIFFINEY J DICK
1627 HWY 9 SE
Courtenay FHA MORTGAGE / Courtenay VA / Courtenay Courtenay FHA REFINANCE / Courtenay NO CREDIT / Courtenay BAD CREDIT / Courtenay HARD MONEY / Courtenay LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Courtenay
Courtenay Parkway, the northern part of which is State Road 3, is a major north-south road on Merritt Island. Both the place and the road are sometimes misspelled Courteney. Historic old St. Luke’s Episcopal Church and Cemetery is located in Courtenay.
A U.S. post office was established on March 8, 1886, with the name of Courteney, Florida, which was corrected to Courtenay on May 6, 1893. Postmasters for this office included renowned novelist Professor Peck and Edward Porcher. The Courtenay post office closed on March 31, 1930, and the area was transferred to the Cocoa post office
Courtenay is located at 28°27′24″N 80°42′35″W.