Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Chason Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Chason Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Chason Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Chason Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
CHASON FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Chason FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
CHASON FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Chason Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Chason Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Chason Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
CHASON FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Chason Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Chason Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Chason Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Chason Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN CHASON FLORIDA
CHASON FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Chason is a small unincorporated community in northwest Calhoun County, Florida, United States. It is located along State Road 73 at the intersection of County Road 274 south of Willis.
CHASON FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Total Population 14,772
Population in Households 12,813
Population in Familes 10,474
Population in Group Qrtrs 1,959
Median Household Income $31,803
Average Household Income $42,075
Per Capita Income $14,798
Total Households 5,105
Average Household Size 2.51