Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Charlotte Harbor Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Charlotte Harbor Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Charlotte Harbor Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Charlotte Harbor Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
CHARLOTTE HARBOR FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Charlotte Harbor FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
CHARLOTTE HARBOR FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Charlotte Harbor Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Charlotte Harbor Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Charlotte Harbor Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
CHARLOTTE HARBOR FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Charlotte Harbor Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Charlotte Harbor Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Charlotte Harbor Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Charlotte Harbor Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN CHARLOTTE HARBOR FLORIDA
CHARLOTTE HARBOR FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
CHARLOTTE HARBOR FLORIDA:
Charlotte Harbor is a census-designated place (CDP) in Charlotte County, Florida, United States. The population of Charlotte Harbor was 3,710 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Punta Gorda Metropolitan Statistical Area.
CHARLOTTE HARBOR FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 1,875 (50.5%)
Females: 1,839 (49.5%)
Median resident age: 64.3 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 33952, 33980.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $43,433 (it was $29,468 in 2000)
Charlotte Harbor: $43,433
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $20,525 (it was $22,211 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $101,468 (it was $56,900 in 2000)
Charlotte Harbor: $101,468
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $126,724; Detached houses: $192,030; Townhouses or other attached units: $93,459; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $83,748; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $108,822; Mobile homes: $45,362
Median gross rent in 2012: $813.
Charlotte Harbor FHA MORTGAGE / Charlotte Harbor VA / Charlotte Harbor Charlotte Harbor FHA REFINANCE / Charlotte Harbor NO CREDIT / Charlotte Harbor BAD CREDIT / Charlotte Harbor HARD MONEY / Charlotte Harbor LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Charlotte Harbor
Charlotte Harbor is located on the north bank of the Peace River, the main tidal inlet to the Charlotte Harbor estuary, itself an arm of the Gulf of Mexico. U.S. Route 41, the Tamiami Trail, crosses the Peace River between Charlotte Harbor and Punta Gorda via the Barron Collier Bridge (northbound) and the Gilchrist Bridge(southbound).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the Charlotte Harbor CDP has a total area of 5.0 square miles (13.0 km2), of which 2.3 square miles (6.0 km2) is land and 2.7 square miles (7.0 km2), or 53.95%, is water.
On August 13, 2004, Hurricane Charley first made mainland landfall at the mouth of Charlotte Harbor.