Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Chaires Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Chaires Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Chaires Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Chaires Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
CHAIRES FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Chaires FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
CHAIRES FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Chaires Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Chaires Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Chaires Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
CHAIRES FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Chaires Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Chaires Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Chaires Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Chaires Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN CHAIRES FLORIDA
CHAIRES FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Chaires is an unincorporated community located just east of Tallahassee in Leon County, Florida. It is near the intersection of Chaires Cross Road and Capitola Road, northeast of Lake Lafayette and the Edwards Wildlife Area.
CHAIRES FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Median resident age: 43.7 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 32320.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $24,453 (it was $23,073 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $16,476 (it was $12,227 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $131,541 (it was $79,100 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $251,927; Detached houses: $263,804; Townhouses or other attached units: $343,664; In 2-unit structures: $951,685; Mobile homes: $101,269; Occupied boats, RVs, vans, etc.: $179,763
Median gross rent in 2012: $580.
About the City of Chaires
Chaires was named after one of its earliest founders, Green Hill Chaires, one of three brothers who moved to Florida and helped settle Tallahassee and the surrounding areas. Green Hill and his brothers, Benjamin and Thomas Peter, all created thriving plantations in the southeastern section of Leon County. They settled down, became wealthy planters and were influential, to varying degrees, on the politics of North Florida.
Probably one of the greatest historical gems of Chaires is the Chaires School. Chaires became more settled and the land more open, the community of Chaires began to grow. In the Chaires area, Barrow Hill school and Chaires school provided education for the children who lived in eastern Leon County. Actually in the early days of Leon County, children from Tallahassee also attended school in Chaires.
Since Chaires is not a formal municipality, but rather a community by association, its boundaries are undefined. However, with the growing sprawl of the city of Tallahassee, more and more people in unincorporated eastern Leon County often distinguish themselves by associating with the “Chaires” community name. This sometimes includes neighborhoods south of Apalachee Parkway, along Williams, Louvinia, and WW Kelley Roads.