Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Cassadaga Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Cassadaga Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Cassadaga Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Cassadaga Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
CASSADAGA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Cassadaga FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
CASSADAGA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Cassadaga Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Cassadaga Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Cassadaga Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
CASSADAGA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Cassadaga Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Cassadaga Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Cassadaga Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Cassadaga Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN CASSADAGA FLORIDA
CASSADAGA FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Cassadaga is a small unincorporated community located in Volusia County, Florida, just north of Deltona. It is especially known for having a large number of psychics and mediums, and has consequently been named the “Psychic Capital of the World”.
CASSADAGA FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Total area in square miles 1,432.44
Resident population 443,343
Population rank 135
Total population 66
Total population (male) 31
Total population (female) 35
Population median age (male) 41.5
Population median age (female) 50.5
Cassadaga FHA MORTGAGE / Cassadaga VA / Cassadaga Cassadaga FHA REFINANCE / Cassadaga NO CREDIT / Cassadaga BAD CREDIT / Cassadaga HARD MONEY / Cassadaga LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Cassadaga
The Cassadaga Spiritualist camp began when the Southern Cassadaga Spiritualist Camp Meeting Association was founded by George P. Colby, from Pike, New York, a trance mediumwho traveled to many different states, giving readings and seances. He was well known, and in his travels, Colby was referred to as the “seer of spiritualism”. Colby attended summer Spiritualist Camp meetings at Lily Dale, New York, the town adjacent to Cassadaga, New York.
Today, the Camp features the Cassadaga Hotel, a central auditorium, The Colby Memorial Temple, a community library, the Caesar Forman Healing Center, a Camp Bookstore, and a welcome center. Also, there is the Andrew Jackson Davis Educational building, used for musical performances and gatherings. Nearby is the Colby-Alderman Park.
According to the teachings of Spiritualism, it is the “Science, philosophy, and religion based upon the principle of continuous life”. On March 14, 1991, the Southern Cassadaga Spiritualist camp was declared a U.S. Historic District. The Cassadaga Spiritualist Camp is a federal tax-exempt Church currently governed by a Board of Trustees.