Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Carrollwood Village Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Carrollwood Village Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Carrollwood Village Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Carrollwood Village Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
CARROLLWOOD VILLAGE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Carrollwood Village FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
CARROLLWOOD VILLAGE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Carrollwood Village Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Carrollwood Village Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Carrollwood Village Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
CARROLLWOOD VILLAGE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Carrollwood Village Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Carrollwood Village Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Carrollwood Village Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Carrollwood Village Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN CARROLLWOOD VILLAGE FLORIDA
CARROLLWOOD VILLAGE FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
CARROLLWOOD VILLAGE FLORIDA:
Carrollwood Village is an unincorporated community in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. Although a separate community, it is a part of the census-designated place (CDP) of Carrollwood. The community was a census-designated place during the 1990 census, when the community recorded a population of 15,051.
CARROLLWOOD VILLAGE FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Median rent in 2011:
Carrollwood Village: $858
Zip codes: 33624.
This neighborhood: 33.7 years
Whole city: 33.8 years
This neighborhood: 40.8 years
Whole city: 36.3 years
Average household size:
Carrollwood Village: 2.0 people
Tampa: 2.4 people
Percentage of family households:
Carrollwood Village: 46.1%
Carrollwood Village FHA MORTGAGE / Carrollwood Village VA / Carrollwood Village Carrollwood Village FHA REFINANCE / Carrollwood Village NO CREDIT / Carrollwood Village BAD CREDIT / Carrollwood Village HARD MONEY / Carrollwood Village LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Carrollwood Village
Carrollwood Village is located at 28.1 degrees north, 82.5 degrees west (28.068, -82.521). The elevation for the community is 46 feet above sea level. Carrollwood Village boundaries include Gunn Highway to the south, Dale Mabry Highway to the east, Northdale to the north, and Citrus Park to the west.
Along with the development of the housing community was the development of a 27 hole golf course, the Carrollwood Village Golf and Country Club. This course entertained some Senior PGA tournaments in the 1980s. The club changed names three times – first to the Country Club of Carrollwood in 2001, then to Emerald Greens Golf Resort & Country Club in 2003, then to Carrollwood Country Club in 2013.
As Emerald Greens, all holes on the course were renovated or redesigned, a new club house and recreation center were built, along with Condo’s, Vacation Villa’s, resurfaced tennis courts and a new pool area. The name changed to Carrollwood Country Club to preserve the original history of the club, opening in the 1970s.