Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Bradfordville Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Bradfordville Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Bradfordville Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Bradfordville Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
BRADFORDVILLE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Bradfordville FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
BRADFORDVILLE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Bradfordville Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Bradfordville Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Bradfordville Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
BRADFORDVILLE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Bradfordville Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Bradfordville Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Bradfordville Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Bradfordville Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN BRADFORDVILLE FLORIDA
BRADFORDVILLE FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Bradfordville is an unincorporated community in northern Leon County, Florida, United States. It is 8 miles (13 km) north of Tallahassee and south of the Florida/Georgia state line by 8 miles (13 km) at the intersection of US 319 and County Road 0342 (Bannerman Road/Bradford Ville Road). Elevation is 237 feet (72 m).
Bradfordville FHA MORTGAGE / Bradfordville VA / Bradfordville Bradfordville FHA REFINANCE / Bradfordville NO CREDIT / Bradfordville BAD CREDIT / Bradfordville HARD MONEY / Bradfordville LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Bradfordville
Bradfordville has rolling hills and ravines spotted with lakes and ponds. Lake Iamonia, one of Florida’s larger natural lakes, is northwest of Bradfordville. Bradfordville is within the noted Red Hills Region.
Bradfordville began as a settlement between 1829 and 1832 when the Bradford brothers moved to the area from around Enfield, Halifax County, North Carolina to farm large tracts of land.The Bradfords were direct descendants of William Bradford, governor of the Plymouth Colony (Massachusetts). William’s great great grandson, John Bradford, received a land grant located in Halifax County, North Carolina from King George III of England. The mother of the Bradford sons, Sarah Cromwell Bradford, was a direct descendant of Oliver Cromwell.
Bradfordville is located in a forested area of longleaf pine, shortleaf pine, loblolly pine, laurel oak, Southern live oak, chalk maple, Southern magnolia, and sweetgum. Wildlife in the area includes the endangered Red-cockaded Woodpecker, Wood Stork, Osprey, Northern Bobwhite, and gopher tortoises.