Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Boyette Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Boyette Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Boyette Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Boyette Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
BOYETTE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Boyette FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
BOYETTE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Boyette Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Boyette Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Boyette Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
BOYETTE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Boyette Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Boyette Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Boyette Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Boyette Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN BOYETTE FLORIDA
BOYETTE FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Boyette was an unincorporated census-designated place in Hillsborough County, Florida,United States. The population was 5,895 at the 2000 census. The CDP area merged with Riverview in 2010.
BOYETTE FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 3,456 (50.3%)
Females: 3,418 (49.7%)
Median resident age: 35.6 years
Florida median age: 38.7 years
Zip codes: 33569.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $63,067 (it was $55,133 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $25,373 (it was $21,057 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $195,381 (it was $121,600 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $260,232; Detached houses: $304,488; Mobile homes: $104,609; Occupied boats, RVs, vans, etc.: $10,004
Median gross rent in 2009: $1,436.
About the City of Boyette
Boyette, was established in 1907 by Sarah (Dormany) Boyette, and named for her deceased husband Samuel Thomas Boyette. This farming community once was a thriving little town that boasted a general store with a gas pump, a sawmill, a railroad depot with loading ramps for crops to be loaded, a church & cemetery, dance hall, turpentine still, and a railroad section foreman with a crew to keep the tracks fixed.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the community has a total area of 6.9 square miles (18 km2), of which, 6.6 square miles (17 km2) of it is land and 0.3 square miles (0.78 km2) of it (4.21%) is water.
There were 1,937 households out of which 46.8% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 72.1% were married couples living together, 8.6% had a female householder with no husband present, and 15.4% were non-families. 11.2% of all households were made up of individuals and 3.3% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 3.04 and the average family size was 3.29.