Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Boulogne Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Boulogne Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Boulogne Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Boulogne Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
BOULOGNE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Boulogne FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
BOULOGNE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Boulogne Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Boulogne Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Boulogne Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
BOULOGNE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Boulogne Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Boulogne Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Boulogne Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Boulogne Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN BOULOGNE FLORIDA
BOULOGNE FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Boulogne is an unincorporated community in Nassau County, Florida, United States. Boulogne is located in the northern part of the county, near the St. Marys River.
Boulogne FHA MORTGAGE / Boulogne VA / Boulogne Boulogne FHA REFINANCE / Boulogne NO CREDIT / Boulogne BAD CREDIT / Boulogne HARD MONEY / Boulogne LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Boulogne
Boulougne was once an incorporated township, but its status was revoked by the State of Florida in the 1960s because of corruption issues with the town and state government. Since that time, no attempt has been made to reestablish the municipality.
Boulogne is located at 30°46′17″N 81°58′34″W (30.7714, -81.9761).
BOULOGNE — When wreckers tear down the U.S. 1 Florida Welcome Station, the former city of Boulogne will lose one of the last pieces of its boomtown past. From 1950 to 1970, the community on the southern bank of the St. Marys River caught a wave of vacation travel that brought hundreds of thousands of people to the Sunshine State.