Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Boden Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Boden Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Boden Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Boden Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
BODEN FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Boden FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
BODEN FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Boden Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Boden Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Boden Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
BODEN FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Boden Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Boden Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Boden Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Boden Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN BODEN FLORIDA
BODEN FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Boden is an unincorporated community located in southwest Volusia County, Florida. As of 2011, Boden is private property.
BODEN FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Population (2013) 84,973
People per square mile 2,264
Household income $48,728
Income per capita $20,354
Male/Female ratio 0.97:1
Males 18-39 years 28.3%
Females 18-39 years 29.3%
Married (15yrs and older) 59.6%
Have children (under 18yrs) 41.8%
About the City of Boden
Boden is a populated place located in Volusia County at latitude 28.835 and longitude -81.126. The elevation is 26 feet. Boden appears on the Osteen U.S. Geological Survey Map. Volusia County is in the Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours).
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places: Geneva, FL (6.6 miles S), Midway, FL (7.1 miles WSW), Black Hammock CDP, FL (9.3 miles SSW), Sanford, FL (9.3 miles WSW), Deltona, FL (9.5 miles WNW), DeBary, FL (11.5 miles WNW), Lake Helen, FL (12 miles NNW),Oviedo, FL (12.5 miles SSW), Lake Mary, FL (12.8 miles WSW), Orange City, FL (13.1 miles NW).
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places: Kalamazoo, FL (1.4 miles NE), Lemon Bluff, FL (1.9 miles S), Osteen, FL (2.4 miles WNW), Palm Shadows, FL (3.4 miles SSW), Mullet Lake Park, FL (3.4 miles SSW), Geigers Landing, FL (3.4 miles SSW), Farmton, FL (4.1 miles ENE), Osceola, FL (4.9 miles SE), Indian Mound Village, FL (6 miles WSW), Cow Creek, FL (6 miles E).