Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Bithlo Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Bithlo Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Bithlo Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Bithlo Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
BITHLO FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Bithlo FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
BITHLO FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Bithlo Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Bithlo Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Bithlo Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
BITHLO FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Bithlo Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Bithlo Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Bithlo Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Bithlo Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN BITHLO FLORIDA
BITHLO FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Bithlo is a census-designated place and an unincorporated community in Orange County,Florida, United States. The population was 8,268 at the 2010 census, up from 4,626 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Orlando–Kissimmee Metropolitan Statistical Area.
BITHLO FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 4,191 (50.7%)
Females: 4,077 (49.3%)
Median resident age: 35.6 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 32820, 32833.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $47,137 (it was $34,530 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $20,916 (it was $13,867 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $128,778 (it was $54,000 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $142,406; Detached houses: $274,720; Townhouses or other attached units: $142,125; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $193,806; Mobile homes: $112,722
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,170.
About the City of Bithlo
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 28.2 km² (10.9 mi²). 27.6 km² (10.7 mi²) of it is land and 0.5 km² (0.2 mi²) of it (1.84%) is water.
There were 1,651 households out of which 35.8% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 48.5% were married couples living together, 13.6% had a female householder with no husband present, and 28.7% were non-families. 19.0% of all households were made up of individuals and 5.0% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.80 and the average family size was 3.16.
The median income for a household in the CDP was $34,530, and the median income for a family was $34,425. Males had a median income of $27,894 versus $17,250 for females. The per capita income for the CDP was $13,867. About 16.9% of families and 21.5% of the population were below the poverty line, including 28.6% of those under age 18 and 9.2% of those age 65 or over. There are 33 registered sex offenders living in Bithlo.