Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Bethune Beach Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Bethune Beach Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Bethune Beach Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Bethune Beach Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
BETHUNE BEACH FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Bethune Beach FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
BETHUNE BEACH FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Bethune Beach Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Bethune Beach Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Bethune Beach Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
BETHUNE BEACH FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Bethune Beach Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Bethune Beach Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Bethune Beach Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Bethune Beach Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN BETHUNE BEACH FLORIDA
BETHUNE BEACH FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
BETHUNE BEACH FLORIDA:
Bethune Beach is located south of New Smyrna Beach, Florida (with Silver Sands in between), and its southern border is the northern end of the Canaveral National Seashore. Due to its remote location, Bethune Beach is accessible by only one road, County Road A1A, entry being permitted only from the north.
BETHUNE BEACH FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 30,788 (49.4%)
Females: 31,528 (50.6%)
Median resident age: 39.8 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 32114, 32117, 32118, 32119, 32124, 32129.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $26,753 (it was $25,439 in 2000)
Daytona Beach: $26,753
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $17,874 (it was $17,530 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $112,410 (it was $74,700 in 2000)
Daytona Beach: $112,410
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $203,176; Detached houses: $215,242; Townhouses or other attached units: $194,824; In 2-unit structures: $182,041; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $210,391; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $220,662; Mobile homes: $32,448; Occupied boats, RVs, vans, etc.: $392,326
Median gross rent in 2012: $762.
Bethune Beach FHA MORTGAGE / Bethune Beach VA / Bethune Beach Bethune Beach FHA REFINANCE / Bethune Beach NO CREDIT / Bethune Beach BAD CREDIT / Bethune Beach HARD MONEY / Bethune Beach LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Bethune Beach
The town was once the only beach that African Americans were permitted to use in Volusia County during the first half of the century and is named after the famous black educator Dr. Mary McLeod Bethune, founder of Bethune-Cookman College.
In 2007, Bethune Beach residents overwhelmingly voted to reject an annexation attempt by New Smyrna Beach.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the county has a total area of 1,432 square miles (3,710 km2), of which 1,101 square miles (2,850 km2) is land and 331 square miles (860 km2) (23.1%) is water