Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Bay Pines Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Bay Pines Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Bay Pines Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Bay Pines Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
BAY PINES FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Bay Pines FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
BAY PINES FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Bay Pines Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Bay Pines Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Bay Pines Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
BAY PINES FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Bay Pines Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Bay Pines Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Bay Pines Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Bay Pines Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN BAY PINES FLORIDA
BAY PINES FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
BAY PINES FLORIDA:
Bay Pines is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 2,931 at the 2010 census. The community is home to Bay Pines Veterans Hospital and Bay Pines National Cemetery.
BAY PINES FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 1,449 (49.5%)
Females: 1,482 (50.5%)
Median resident age: 52.9 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 33708, 33744, 33772.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $45,503 (it was $32,456 in 2000)
Bay Pines: $45,503
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $27,133 (it was $20,041 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $119,849 (it was $80,500 in 2000)
Bay Pines: $119,849
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $182,781; Detached houses: $221,972; Townhouses or other attached units: $154,320; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $159,537; Mobile homes: $50,827; Occupied boats, RVs, vans, etc.: $10,288
Median gross rent in 2012: $692.
Bay Pines FHA MORTGAGE / Bay Pines VA / Bay Pines Bay Pines FHA REFINANCE / Bay Pines NO CREDIT / Bay Pines BAD CREDIT / Bay Pines HARD MONEY / Bay Pines LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Bay Pines
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 5.8 km² (2.2 mi²). 3.6 km² (1.4 mi²) of it is land and 2.2 km² (0.9 mi²) of it (38.22%) is water.
There were 1,465 households out of which 17.6% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 50.0% were married couples living together, 6.7% had a female householder with no husband present, and 40.0% were non-families. 33.6% of all households were made up of individuals and 19.5% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.09 and the average family size was 2.66.
The median income for a household in the CDP was $32,456, and the median income for a family was $38,412. Males had a median income of $31,447 versus $24,886 for females. The per capita income for the CDP was $20,041. About 1.2% of families and 3.5% of the population were below the poverty line, including 2.0% of those under age 18 and 4.4% of those age 65 or over.