Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Bay Crest Park Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Bay Crest Park Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Bay Crest Park Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Bay Crest Park Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
BAY CREST PARK FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Bay Crest Park FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
BAY CREST PARK FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Bay Crest Park Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Bay Crest Park Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Bay Crest Park Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
BAY CREST PARK FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Bay Crest Park Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Bay Crest Park Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Bay Crest Park Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Bay Crest Park Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN BAY CREST PARK FLORIDA
BAY CREST PARK FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
BAY CREST PARK FLORIDA:
Bay Crest Park is an unincorporated community in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States.
BAY CREST PARK FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Median rent in 2011:
Bay Crest Park: $979
Zip codes: 33615.
This neighborhood: 37.0 years
Whole city: 33.8 years
This neighborhood: 38.5 years
Whole city: 36.3 years
Average household size:
Bay Crest Park: 2.5 people
Tampa: 2.4 people
Percentage of family households:
Bay Crest Park: 52.6%
Bay Crest Park FHA MORTGAGE / Bay Crest Park VA / Bay Crest Park Bay Crest Park FHA REFINANCE / Bay Crest Park NO CREDIT / Bay Crest Park BAD CREDIT / Bay Crest Park HARD MONEY / Bay Crest Park LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Bay Crest Park
Although a separate community, it is a part of the census-designated place (CDP) of Town ‘n’ Country. The ZIP code for the community is 33615. The area reported as a census-designated place by the U.S. Census Bureau in 1980 as “Bay Crest”, which included the southern portion of Town ‘n’ Country’s census area. The population recorded was 5,927
As of the 2010 census the community had a population of 2,744 with a population density of 6,499 persons per square mile.
Bay Crest Park is located at 28 degrees north, 82.6 degrees west (27.999, -82.578); or about 8 miles northwest of Tampa. The elevation for the community is 7 feet above sea level. The community has a land area of 0.422 square miles