Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Aurantia Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Aurantia Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Aurantia Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Aurantia Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
AURANTIA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Aurantia FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
AURANTIA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Aurantia Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Aurantia Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Aurantia Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
AURANTIA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Aurantia Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Aurantia Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Aurantia Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Aurantia Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN AURANTIA FLORIDA
AURANTIA FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Aurantia was an unincorporated community in the north end of Brevard County, Florida, United States at the intersection of Aurantia Road and the Florida East Coast Railway, where it was a station along the Enterprise Branch line.
Aurantia FHA MORTGAGE / Aurantia VA / Aurantia Aurantia FHA REFINANCE / Aurantia NO CREDIT / Aurantia BAD CREDIT / Aurantia HARD MONEY / Aurantia LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Aurantia
It was bounded by the north by Scottsmoor; on the east by U.S. 1; on the south by Turnbull, Florida and on the west by the Volusia County line
The closing of the East Aurantia railroad station and abandonment of the track was the beginning of the end for the hamlet. The construction of Interstate 95 created a railroad overpass and split the community in half, forcing the relocation of many residents away from the crossroads and ending its identity. The area now is serviced by the post office at Mims, Florida.
The Florida Department of Environmental Protection took ownership of the rail bed on December 31, 2007, and a salvage company completed removal of the track in 2008. The 51 mile corridor is projected to become Florida’s longest rails-to-trails project and will be named, East Central Regional Rail-Trail (ECRRT). The purchase from Florida East Coast Railway was acquired using Florida Forever program money.