Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Armstrong Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Armstrong Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Armstrong Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Armstrong Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
ARMSTRONG FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Armstrong FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
ARMSTRONG FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Armstrong Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Armstrong Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Armstrong Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
ARMSTRONG FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Armstrong Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Armstrong Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Armstrong Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Armstrong Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN ARMSTRONG FLORIDA
ARMSTRONG FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Armstrong is an unincorporated community in St. Johns County, Florida, United States. It is located off State Road 207.
Armstrong FHA MORTGAGE / Armstrong VA / Armstrong Armstrong FHA REFINANCE / Armstrong NO CREDIT / Armstrong BAD CREDIT / Armstrong HARD MONEY / Armstrong LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Armstrong
When it all began in a tiny two-man cork-cutting shop in 1860 in Pittsburgh, our national frontier barely reached beyond the western mountain ranges. Tom Armstrong’s first deliveries of hand-carved corks were by wheelbarrow.
Armstrong was among the first of American entrepreneurs to discard the old business maxim of Caveat emptor–“Let the buyer beware”–and replace it by practicing the principle of “Let the buyer have faith. “He was a branding pioneer, too, stamping “Armstrong” on each cork as early as 1864. And soon he was tucking a written guarantee into the burlap sacks of cork shipped from a big new factory on a Pittsburgh riverbank.
Early on, the company began to find new uses for cork and let one product lead logically to another. Corkboard led to fiberboard, fiberboard led to ceiling board, cork tile and linoleum insulating corkboard and brick, and then linoleum floors. A new factory rose from a cornfield on the edge of Lancaster, Pennsylvania, and in 1909, a year after Thomas Armstrong died, the company started making and selling linoleum, the first in a robust flooring product portfolio to come.