Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Argyle Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Argyle Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Argyle Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Argyle Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
ARGYLE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Argyle FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
ARGYLE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Argyle Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Argyle Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Argyle Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
ARGYLE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Argyle Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Argyle Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Argyle Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Argyle Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN ARGYLE FLORIDA
ARGYLE FLORIDA FHA APPROVED APPRIASERS LIST
Argyle is an unincorporated community in Walton County, Florida, United States. The community is located on U.S. Route 90 4.2 miles (6.8 km) east of DeFuniak Springs. Argyle has a post office with ZIP code 32422.
ARGYLE FLORIDA FHA APPRIASERS:
The following list of Argyle Florida FHA mortgage appraisers has been assembled from the HUD.gov database. Visit the HUD website for the most current list of FHA mortgage appraisers in Argyle Florida.
F SCOTT WILSON
WILSON GROUP APPRAISALS, INC.
About the City of Argyle
The county was settled in the early 18th Century by Scots who migrated from the Carolinas. The original settlements were in the Euchee (Yuchi) Valley near the landing on the Choctawhatchee River maintained by an Indian named Sam Story.
They established one of the first Presbyterian churches in Northwest Florida which is still a functioning parish with an historical cemetery.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the county has a total area of 1,240 square miles (3,200 km2), of which 1,038 square miles (2,690 km2) is land and 202 square miles (520 km2) (16.3%) is water.