Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading West Kendall Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping West Kendall Florida people become homeowners since 1934. West Kendall Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so West Kendall Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
WEST KENDALL FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• West Kendall FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer’s costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
WEST KENDALL FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a West Kendall Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a West Kendall Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• West Kendall Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
WEST KENDALL FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the West Kendall Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many West Kendall Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other West Kendall Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in West Kendall Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN WEST KENDALL FLORIDA
WEST KENDALL FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
WEST KENDALL FLORIDA:
West Kendall is a Miami suburb in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. The neighborhood is often confused with the census area of Kendall West, a subdivision of West Kendall located west of SW 187th Ave.
WEST KENDALL FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Population in 2010: 36,154. Population change since 2000: -4.9%
Males: 17,425 (48.2%)
Females: 18,729 (51.8%)
Median resident age: 37.5 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 33185.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $42,291 (it was $38,715 in 2000)
West Kendall: $42,291
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $19,040 (it was $14,806 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $168,938 (it was $105,100 in 2000)
West Kendall: $168,938
Mean prices in 2012: All housing units: $207,037; Detached houses: $260,502; Townhouses or other attached units: $168,637; In 2-unit structures: $127,221; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $131,174; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $128,503
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,202.
West Kendall FHA MORTGAGE / West Kendall VA / West Kendall West Kendall FHA REFINANCE / West Kendall NO CREDIT / West Kendall BAD CREDIT / West Kendall HARD MONEY / West Kendall LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of West Kendall
The boundaries of West Kendall are imprecise, but locals commonly include communities west of Florida’s Turnpike, between Bird Road (SW 42nd Street) and Coral Reef Drive (SW 152nd Street). This includes the communities of Kendale Lakes, Kendall West, The Hammocks, The Crossings, Calusa, Devon Aire, Three Lakes, Deerwood, and Country Walk.
The U.S. Census Bureau did not report West Kendall separately in 2000. The main thoroughfare is North Kendall Drive.
West Kendall is served by the Miami market for local radio and television. West Kendall is served by The West Kendall Gazette which is published twice monthly and is part of Miami’s Community Newspapers, and West Kendall Today.com an online publication, which is partnered with the Miami Herald.