Bad credit plus FHA loans in all Florida including Wellington FL Palm Beach County FL, Atlantis, Belle Glade, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Greenacres, Lake Worth, Pahokee, Palm Beach Gardens, Riviera Beach, South Bay, West Palm Beach
Wellington Beach Florida is a city in Palm Beach County, Florida and has a population of about 15,220. Wellington Florida bad credit mortgage programs include :FHA MORTGAGE | FHA REFINANCE | FHA NO CREDIT | BAD CREDIT | HARD MONEY | CONDOS | LIMITS
Wellington applicants don’t realize that FHA mortgage loans can help Palm Beach County Florida homebuyers with bad credit. If you have a bad credit past and your looking for a Palm Beach County mortgage an FHA loan may be your best option. Advantages Include:
FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
- Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
- Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costsOK!
- Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyers costs.
- No reserves or future payments in account required.
- FHA regulated closing costs.
FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Purchase a Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Purchase a Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
- FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
- Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
- Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
- No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING
- FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any other Florida home loan programs.
- Less than two years on the same job is OK!
- Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
- Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articals for more information.
- Bad Credit Wellington FL mortgage
- Bad Credit Wellington FL FHA Mortgage Lenders
- No Credit score Palm Beach County mortgage
- Bad Credit Palm Beach County FL FHA mortgage
- Hard Money Palm Beach County FL mortgage
- Bad Credit Wellington FL Modular Home Loans
- Bad Credit 2nd Second Palm Beach County, FL Mortgage
- Palm Beach County, FL Stop Foreclosure Loans
- Bad Credit Palm Beach County VA mortgage
- Bad Credit Palm Beach County Cash For Deed
- Bad Credit Wellington FL Mortgage Rates Sheet
WELLINGTN BEACH HOUSING DATA
Population in 2012: 58,679 (97% urban, 3% rural). Population change since 2000: +53.5%
Males: 28,425 (48.4%)
Females: 30,254 (51.6%)
Median resident age: 39.9 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 33449.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $76,503 (it was $70,271 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $33,730
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $252,121 (it was $163,000 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2011: All housing units: $359,907; Detached houses: $385,206; Townhouses or other attached units: $220,171; In 2-unit structures: $246,491; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $132,682; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $130,785; Mobile homes: $20,212
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,491.